Pizza and Production Cook
Let’s face it…..if you are willing to cook, you can get a job anywhere. BUT at Highland Creek Golf Club and Beer Garden you can get a wide range of experience, advance your career and make more money while you do it! We realize that our most important assets are the people that work beside us each and every day, making sure that our guests have an incredible experience with each visit.
We want individuals that aren’t afraid of a challenge, that recognize that their actions can bring happiness to a person they have never met and want to gain experience and build skills that will serve them for the rest of their life!
We are specifically looking for a skilled Pizza and Production Cook to join our team – but if you don’t have experience, we can teach you if you are willing to learn! You will be responsible for preparing and cooking pizza in a wood-fired oven, as well as additional food items from our menu while ensuring the kitchen operates in a safe, clean, and efficient manner.
We offer great pay, flexible hours and unique benefits – some of which are available even for part-time staff members!
- Prepare and cook pizza in a wood-fired oven in our Pizza Concession trailer, located right in the beer garden!
- Prepare and cook additional food items according to the menu and Standard Operating Procedures in our Highland Creek Taproom kitchen
- Ensure all food items are prepared to the highest quality standards and specifications
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen and work environment
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Continuously clean and sanitize kitchen equipment and surfaces
- Assist with inventory and ordering supplies as needed
- Follow instructions and guidelines provided by our Executive Chef
- Collaborate with other kitchen staff to ensure efficient operations
- Previous experience as a Pizza and/or Production Cook or similar role is a plus
- Strong culinary skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures and safety guidelines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- We are very flexible on your schedule, but you must in turn be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Hourly compensation with participation in a bonus pool (while in the Pizza Concession Trailer) which may easily result in an hourly rate in excess of $30 per hour.
- Company benefits include health insurance and golf privileges for full-time staff members. Part time staff enjoy golf privileges
Please fill out pre-application form below. You may contact Highland Creek Golf Club (704) 875-9000 ext 2 for more information about this position or email resume to email@example.com.